Little Maddie, chokes on her McDonald's nuggets: Pieces of masks were inside!

Steph Deschamps / August 7, 2020

Net Worth Space

 

A six-year-old girl choked on eating nuggets at McDonald's in England.

 

While eating her nuggets at McDonald's, little Maddie, a six-year-old, choked. According to his mother, Laura, pieces of the mask were in at least two of the 20 chicken nuggets ordered.

 

"Pieces of the mask were inside! My little girl started choking and I had to put my fingers down her throat to get the mask back, it was a disposable blue mask, "she told the Daily Mail. The mom is furious and waits for an apology from the fast food chain. “And the worst part is that they kept using it,” she says.

 

"What if I walked out of the room and my daughter choked? She could have died! Laura protests.

 

Contacted by the Daily Mail, a McDonald’s spokesperson commented on the incident: “We are sorry to hear about the bad experience this customer has had. Food safety is of the utmost importance to us and we attach great importance to quality control, following rigorous standards ”.

      HTML Image as link                              PageFly    

Related Posts

In the middle of the festival, a 3-year-old girl is carried in the air by a kite
In the middle of the festival, a 3-year-old girl is carried in the air by a kite
Steph Deschamps / August 31, 2020   The impressive video of the scene was webcast.     A 3-year-old girl came ...
Read More
Teens killed by Angolan security forces for violations of Covid-19 rules
Teens killed by Angolan security forces for violations of Covid-19 rules
Sylvie Claire / August 25, 2020     Angolan security forces tasked with enforcing Covid-19 restrictions killed at le...
Read More
Philippines: double attack in Jolo kills at least 10
Philippines: double attack in Jolo kills at least 10
Sylvie Claire / August 24, 2020   At least ten people were killed and dozens more were injured in a double bombing M...
Read More