Dramatic domestic accident: the parents throw a washing machine and see their baby at the window pane, the child did not survive…

 Steph Deschamps / February 23, 2021


The child had crawled to the machine. The parents did not notice that he was inside when they turned on the washing machine.


A terrible domestic accident took place this Friday, February 19 in Hoon Hay, New Zealand. According to the local media Stuff, a toddler died while playing in a washing machine. His parents, who had not seen him, started the washing machine before they saw their child at the window.


Shocked, the father and mother immediately contacted the emergency room, which moved to the scene. The baby, in a serious condition, unfortunately did not survive. An investigation is underway to determine the exact circumstances of the accident. Initial indications are that the death is not considered suspicious.


A child was injured and taken to hospital, where he later died. Police are investigating the circumstances of the death. An autopsy must be performed by the medical examiner, said the police.

      HTML Image as link