The horror in France: two girls of 4 and 6 years found dead, the investigation is directed towards a drama of separation
Eva Deschamps / July 23, 2021
The drama took place in the town of Relecq-Kerhuon, near Brest (France). The two young girls were discovered by the firemen. The mother was found unconscious.
I confirm the discovery of two young children, two girls, one born in 2015, the other in 2017 at their home, said Mr. Miansoni to AFP confirming an information of Telegram.
He added that the mother had been hospitalized but that her life was a priori not in danger. The precise circumstances of these deaths are not at this time elucidated, he said, indicating that an investigation had been opened.
One is directed towards a family drama, assured for his part the mayor of Relecq-Kerhuon Laurent Péron, present at the beginning of the afternoon in front of the small building where the drama would have taken place.
The father was on a business trip, he was not at home at the time of the events, he added, specifying that a psychological cell had been set up in the morning at the town hall of this commune in the suburbs of Brest.
The grandmother came to get her granddaughter but the door was closed, with the keys inside, so she called the fire department, he said.
Of source close to the investigation, it would be about a drama of the separation. The father had announced the rupture to the mother and this one, not having supported, would have tried to attack the life of his children before trying to attack his own, according to this source, which specified that a letter had been found at the residence.
Autopsies of the two girls will be performed, according to the prosecutor, probably on Thursday.